Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who do you Love

Now I am in the mood to get my Chick Flick Fix. I really like "He's just not that into you" very smart movie and I love the dialogue. It was not sappy but still very predictable and everyone didn't end up with some one,but they were still happy. So this to me is the makings of a sophisticated Chick Flick. It seem some what realistic. Well moving on...Valentine's Day is approaching and a new Sophisticated Chick Flick is coming out (YEA!),Valentine's Day. I think this would be pretty good to see if you have a valentine or not. I wish my homie was here cause I know she is always down for a good Chick Flick. We even watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, not together but just to know she wanted to see it and like it is good enough for me sooooooooo Enjoy the Trailers.







No comments:

Post a Comment