Monday, February 8, 2010

Food fun!

This was really good too. I can find where I got the recipe right now but I will link the recipe when i find it. Sorry the pic don't look yummy. It's hard to take good shots at night.( That is usually when I cook)
Chicken patties yummmmmy oh and bacon that makes everything taste good .

Well last week my camera died so I did cook somethings but wasn't able to document the process and one time I just plain forgot.
So I went to pub lix last week. So I could get some ingredients for like two dishes right. Italian Sausage Spaghetti and Orange something Shrimp, I forgot the recipe. I would like to buy my seafood from the seafood market but you get what you can at the time. As I went to buy the shrimp for the orange shrimp this lady seem to be standing there for like 30mins so I was like forget it. I collected the ingredients for the Italian Sausage Spaghetti and as I reached in for the hot and spicy Italian sausage there it was ground chicken patties on sale. ummmmmm I though so I grabbed some bacon and buns and fix the chicken patties instead and the following day, Saturday I think I made the Italian Sausage Spaghetti dish. Can I say they were good. I think I will make my spaghetti with sausage from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment