Friday, February 5, 2010

Fibers Open House!

Image found here.
I am super excited about next weekend. I have decided to go to Savannah for the Fibers Open House. Very Exciting! It's been over a year since I have been back so I have a lot of people to contact with so little time to see them. So I have to plan this very smart. My department moved into a new building after I left so I have to go and see it in person. Well lots of prep work.( not really I am just going to get in my car and ride out) I haven't figured out if I am going to stay the whole weekend or come back on Saturday Ummmmm decisions decisions. I will post some pics when I get back provided I remember to get some batteries for my camera.

1 comment:

  1. It sure was great to see you! Thanks for making the trek over to see us in our new home! ;)

    ReplyDelete