Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am Quitting!!

This image found here
One of my homegirls sent a list of 20 things to quit so I am going to post a few here. Her mom sent them to her so I am not sure where the originated from oh wait from, Motivational Speaker - Veraunda Jackson. I am going to share the one's that I like and or apply to me. Hope they inspire you.


Quit trying to pull people on your journey who don't want to travel with
you. Either they believe in you and value you.....or they don't!

Quit complaining about things you can't and won't change!

Quit letting family members rope you into the drama!

Quit staying in unhealthy relationships! It is not okay for people to
verbally or physically abuse you!

Quit making excuses about why you are where you are or why you can't
do what you want to do!

Quit settling and start making your dreams a reality! * Quit being
afraid and START LIVING YOUR LIFE! CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT! If you want
something different than what you have had in the past...you must quit doing
what you have done before and DO something different! JUST QUIT IT ......
and START DOING something to create the experience you want!

Quit waiting on others to give you the answers ... and start finding the
answers for yourself! If what you are doing isn't working for you ... then
quit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment