Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Essential Theater Presents...


Yea! The Essential Theater on FAMU"s campus, is a about to put on their first production of the year and I am so excited. When I was a student at FAMU, I love going to the plays put on by the Essential Theater. They were so good. They had some really great actors and some of them aren't even theater majors. This is where I first saw the play Dream Girls performed and it sold out every night. I am so excited! The Essential Theater Presents Crowns , it is a gospel type play and is based off the Book Crowns: Portraits of Black Women in Church Hats by Michael Cunningham and Craig Marberry. This outta be good. It's this weekend the 26th-28th. I think I might get my ticket and go on the 27th. (It is a pay day you know hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment