Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Fun With Mama

Well the next day after not getting my eyebrows arched at the spa we went to 7day nails and spa and I got an excellent eyebrow arch from a girl name Vee she was so nice. I even convince my mom to get hers done too. It was difficult because she was so reluctant. But I am glad she did. We had a fun time. So guess where I am going to get my nails( yeah I am going to do this more often), pedicure and eyebrows done. 7 day nails and spa yea!!!!!!! And it is down the street from my houseOh did I mention I got my hair done. OOps!

We went to lunch on Saturday with my sister and I had the Shrimp Scampi at Olive Garden. It was fantastic. I must say we had the funnest girl time ever. Can't until we visit my sister in Texas more girl time fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment