Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Health Food Goodies

Almond Butter is soooooooo Good!!

Hey these whole wheat, gluten free snacks are awesome
These little olive crackers are delish!!!
Fresh juice or rather fruit juices are always good.

So I am trying to find different snacks to eat. I went to the health food store and found several things but decided on Olive, tortilla chip that is a cracker. It has Black, Green, Kalamata Olives, Garlic, and Sea Salt. Can I tell you it's delicious. I am not eating cheese right now but they would taste great with some Queso cheese. UMMMMM. They have like 3 grams of Fiber. Okok then I got these crackers called Sticks and Twigs. It's whole wheat and flax seed with curry. It's good too. Well I like. I also go organic pineapple juice( it taste with regular pineapple juice to me) It was delicious. Last but not least I got a container of freshly ground almond butter. ummmmm I really don't like peanut butter so these freshly ground almonds will do the trick. Well so far that is my adventure in New Leaf ( our health food store). I brought some back to the office and all the females like the food but the males didn't. I wonder why that is? Umm something to ponder. Well if I find anymore goodies I will update cha.

No comments:

Post a Comment