Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Movie Time!!!!



During the holiday break I saw some great movies. Sherlock Holmes, this was a phenomenal movie by Guy Richie. It was smart and funny and action packed I can not wait for the next one to come out. It kept you thinking and trying to figure out the clues and how awesome the mind of Sherlock Holmes is to a new generation.If you have seen any of Guy Richie's movies you will not be disappointed.Image found here
Of course I fed into the hype and saw Avatar. It was so worth it and earned every bit of it's hype. It was visually stunning. A nerd like me is in awe of the technology and the creativity of these artist, this is not so much my expertise (3D that is) but I was very impressed by what I saw. The story line had been seen before but it didn't take nothing from the movie I loved it.
Lastly I saw the princess and the frog. It was nice to see a black princess. (spoiler alert!) But she was kinda a frog most of the movie. Besides that the music was ok but the story was sweet and exclude the magic very real life. The story promoted hard work to get what it is you want so that made it wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment