Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New skirt Old pattern



Ok I just love this Vouge pattern (Vouge 8425) so I am going to like make 5 of these skirts. (Impulsive I know) When I visit my favorite blogs Erica B, Miss Celie, and Krustellos I just get so motivated . But below are the are some unfinished projects I need to finish. I am such a slacker sometimes.
These are on jacket, which I think I messed up a lot, a dress I have already made in another pattern, a button down shirt, (this is my first one I don't think I am doing that well I afraid of the button holes my machine said it is easy but I have not experience that yet!), my favorite pattern vouge 8425 and my off the should pattern simplicity 2692( It needs a zipper that's all) When I finish I will surly post it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks I just I finished the skirt a few days ago and I got the shoes on monday. Couldn't pass them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute....u look hot and those shoes are the truth!!! 482

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! Very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete