Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let him use you

Well I just recived this word from Ms. Joy and I think that is very relevent to somethings going on in my life. Thank you for allowing Jesus to speak through you.


Okay I am back on the computer in an attempt to recover from spending time with family and friends this past week in Detroit, Mi! I must say that I needed to be around my family and be reminded of how Love's gots to do with everything! ( sorry Tina Turner).
Giving honor to God who is enabling me to continue my public computer journals with you all. I pray you are blessed and receive a revelation just as I have.
This is a true story....without any exaggeration! About an hour ago I had prepared a timely Word inspired by my mother who is wise beyond her years. I was excited about the truth that God had me write and worried that it would be too much for many to want to read all the way through ( you know who you are- lol). Anyway an hour had passed and just as I was performing spell check after having reread what I had written...the phone rings and as I expected my best friends voice was on the other end. I was continuing the spell check as I began to speak nonsense with her- when all of a sudden the computer went blank! I didn't get worried at first because I knew this had happened in the past and I knew that a draft was probably saved so all that was lost could be recovered. To my dismay it was not there...ALL WAS LOST! Ya'll I really had a good word for you to read today too!
I then began to panic...I pleaded with my best friend to rescue me as she usually does and that was to no avail. She then spoke some words of wisdom that I really didn't want to hear at the moment. She said "well maybe God had another word for you to give instead....because after all of that energy you put into the last one its not by chance that you lost ALL of that which you had begun."
Then it hit me.... in the original email i had used numerous passages from the Word. That's when God shed some light on this dark situation as if i was the one on the road to Damascus with Saul/Pail( Acts 9). I was reminded that all may have been lost in my email but God's Word is hidden in my heart and all hope was not gone- i could still share the Word regardless of what i had originally lost! I may have lost the words in the email- but I can not and did not lose the original author of the word.
It's the same when you lose a job, a friend, the love of a spouse, or some money. The Word of God is quite clear when it says that He will never leave you; nor forsake you. In this day and time so many of us are experiencing devastating losses in our lives. But be confident in this one thing- that sometimes you will be subject to lose everything in order to know & see the one thing you can't ever lose! That one thing is the love of Jesus Christ.
I am not hear to say that its not hard to lose those things which are most valued in your life but I am hear to say that in His Word Christ is very clear when He lets us know in Corinthians 10:13 that, "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." This means when all seems hopeless and the walls are closing in on you because you have had to deal with the drama in your life for so long...ALL IS NOT LOST!
Even more we can rest assured that when the economy worsens that our faith and trust should not be focused on the symptoms or what the media is spitting out like poison but we must remember what Romans 8:31 says, "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Just because you think hope has been deferred because you LOST your job does not mean that God is not on the throne.
The Bible says in Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusted in thee. This means that you have got to learn to stop looking and thinking about the 99 things that you may have lost and thank God for the 1 thing that is going to carry you through to your victorious destiny!
You may have lost your parents to an addiction, bitterness or lies, you may have lost your job to gossip, jealousy or deceit but the one thing you will not lose or be separated from is found in Romans 8:35-39 which says,
"...Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "
Yes it is a rocky road when all appears to be lost but God is the best filler of empty spaces. Allow him to reveal to you the same truth that ALL is NOT LOSS!
Side-note: guess what just happened again, I thought I lost this email again because the screen went blank again! UGHHH but in his word it says and I stand on, Isaiah 55:11 that says that "GOD WATCHES OVER HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT AN FULFILL IT."
I might need to collect and offering towards a new lap top after I hit send on this email..lol!
All in all people that I love please know that by faith that which is lost can be restored ( ! Samuel 30:1-6 & John 10:10). Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy but Christ encourages us as He comes to recover, bring to life and rebuild all that was lost in the fight.
Lost & Found,
Ms. Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment