Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Design Again



Sorry I have been on a hiatus. Life defiantly throws blows that will knock you down, but God will slowly help you back up and clean you up. So I am still getting help up so I am functioning better. So anyway while that stuff was happening I found time to work on these invites for a retirement party in August. It was fun. So now we are working of favors and other goodies. I will keep you posted. I haven't been sewing haven't felt like it so we will see about it tonight( of course I am just using a pattern that I have already sewn I just can't help myself. I promise I will move on to a new pattern.) Also I am suppose to be making two dress for two people for two different birthdays. I hope they like their gifts. I need to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment