Friday, December 31, 2010

State championships

Whew! I have been gone for like two weeks, but I am back to make the last post for 2010. I think I have about 5. So here we go. 4Q traveled to Orlando for the state championship game. One of our local teams made it to the State Championship game and of course we were going to be there with the laptop, camera and Flip Camera. This was the 18th of this month .Can I tell you it rained and rained and rained. I thought I was not going to be able to shoot, but when it was game time the rain went away. Yea!!!!!!!!Through out all the rain they pulled out a victory over a team that was undefeated and ranked 6th in the nation. Don't you just love an underdog story. I was so honored and ecstatic to have witnessed it. Ahhhhhh 4Q is taking me places.

On our way to Orlando. This was the best it looked on the interstate. It was pouring down the whole way there.
I was really hating my hair this week, It was looking like ughhhhh. So under that wrap is some large two strand twist, which is known to some how I don't like how a chunky twist out looks on my head. hey I still rocked it though.


Citrus Bowl
I am enjoying press box food. HAhaahha this clearly after the game because I usually on see the press box a few time during a game because I am on the field most of the time. Oh and that's Will from the local news paper in Tallahassee. (whispering) He hurt himself playing soccer this was the first day with out the cast.
This is well after the game. Djawa is watching basketball on his phone and he was paying me no attention.
We are about to leave. We had a pretty good time.


Look how tired I am. I slept the whole way back.
Finally Finally leaving the Citrus Bowl. We had been there since 11am and we didn't leave until 7pm and we didn't get back home until 11pm. A long fun day

No comments:

Post a Comment