Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just wanted to say Hi!

So just popping in again. I see November just slipped past me I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. Sigh. Well I have been extremely busy and very tired soooooo I haven't been posting often. But I just wanted to leave some of the very inspiring and motivational Quotes on of my old coaches( Thanks Coach B) post on his facebook page. Enjoy!

If a person doesn't have peace, they won't make rational decisions....

I've figured out that feelings come & go. Don't live off your feelings, live off the knowledge that you're the child of the King! S/N: I'm royalty

Everything u've BEEN thru has prepared u 4 everything u're GOING to do. Great trials produce greater treasures!!!

Sometimes u gotta runaway so u can see who will run after u. Sometimes u gotta talk quieter just 2 see who's listening. Sometimes u gotta step up in a fight just 2 see who's by ur side.






No comments:

Post a Comment