Friday, December 31, 2010

Homegirl Gathering

So my cousin but together this lunch gathering for my best friend coming into town. Now I expected certain people to be there, ya know like maybe 10 people. When I got there it was like 20 people. I was like WOW! I hadn't seen some of the girls in like 10 years and some I knew of but did not know well. I was amazed that she was able to get all of these people together. I had a great time catching up and trippin out. You know it's going to be a good time if you haven't seen some of your homegirls since you were 18years old and you are now 28years old. Oooooooooooo yes I had a great time.


This is my homegirl. We have been best friends for ummmmmmmm 23 years. Preschool buddies
My homie Ericka. We have been homies for about 20-21 years. Elementary School homie

Steph and my cousin Keyona, Great Job Keyona

No comments:

Post a Comment