Friday, December 31, 2010

Shea Butter is What I Do!!!!!

I have been working on keeping my skin well moisturised. I have eczema and have been having a terrible bout with my dry skin. So after reading and staying on blogs i just started being diligent and consistent on the products I used. So this is nothing different then what is out there on You tube and other blogs. So my skin feels 100 times better and it's really soft too! So my homegirl who I love dearly asked me to help her and since I live on side of the US and she lives on the other side I decided to make this video for her. Soooooooooooooooo Homie this is for you, Haahahahah I hope you like it and I hope it does help.

My new favorite blog now is Moptop Maven, it is full of so much information and just healthy living. It's funny I think I found this blog at the beginning of the year and now just looking at how far it's come. It's amazing. I have already learned so much from her blog.


1 comment:

  1. I love shea butter, it’s excellent for skin and hair. mine smells great because it is 100% raw, i find that it smells nutty

    ReplyDelete