Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yuda What?




So I was like really upset to find out I was like late on the Gocco information. They have really discontinued it. I was so sad. Well I never give up any way I found something else it is called Yuda screen printing machine. It's like an all in one. You can coat and dry screens in it. It is an exposure unit and a press all in one. In the stores it's like $300.00( Well at micheals), but Dharma Trading has it on sell for like $200.00. I was think about getting it. I saw it in Micheals crafts store it's huge, I thought it was small when I saw it on the internet. I am going to check for the details and then we will try it out. But check out dharma trading to see more pics then I have in this post, that's where I got them from anyway.

1 comment:

  1. how cool is this...perfect for small screenprinting projects :)

    482

    ReplyDelete