Sunday, August 2, 2009

Serger frustration!!!!




Ok, so I have used a serger before, but I have never threaded one. Ugghhhhhhhhh so frustrating!
I have done the threading like a million times and it is still too loose. I kinda don't know what to do. My friend that lent it to me was like oh no I don't have the manual but it's really easy to thread and use.( yeah right! I really need the manual cause I know I am not threading it right. I have tried to find the manual on line but can not find a free one and the people in town act like they can't show you how to use it unless you brought one from them. Now I called my home girl and she suggested that the I have the silver things in the back way up. I did that and then I realized I threading around the knobs instead of through them. ( that help a little) But the bottom thread still is loose and I have tried everything I know and asked all those who I know. I am just really pist about the manual and frustrated that it's I can not thread it. It doesn't matter the show must go on. There are other ways to clean up rough edges.

2 comments:

  1. You'll figure it out..cheer up. Maybe you can do an overedge stitch on your raw edges :)

    482

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you do that Do you need a overedge foot for the sewing machine? ughhhhhh so frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete