Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Busy Busy



Hey, Just a quick post. I have been so busy. Football season is in full swing and my time is occupied by sports sports and more sports. We are about to have our first home game of the season in football so of course I have to be there for that. Also volleyball swimming have started and next month mens and women's basketball, bowling and tennis whoa! Not only that I photograph high school football with 4quartersonline and I photograph my friend's cakes at Bite of your Life Desserts. Umm still working on totes. I haven't made a garment in like a month in a half. I am trying to work with the photographers with the school paper and I might be schedule to photograph some events. Well life is fun and exhausting so very good. My sweetie is back in town and I am ecstatic. GOD is good who can deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment