Monday, June 15, 2009

(KISJ) Simplicity 2692






I have been working on several outfits and have promised my self not to start on another out fit until I have finished the ones I have in progress or the ones I have already cut pieces for. Let me think I have five different items that I need to finish. Two of them need I eye hooks and they would be done( I have worn them anyway. I couldn't wait had to test drive them) One needs a zipper( Zippers give me so much trouble, I will conqueror them !) The other two I just cut pieces for. Two Items are the Vogue high waisted skirt(V8425) , two of them are simplicity 2692, on with the one shoulder and the other with two and the last on is the McCall dress(M5425), I made in green. Well here are pics from Simplicity dress one( pattern 2692)
Ok this pattern was great but of course I always do something crazy to make it not work. I made the dress like two months ago I have not put the zipper in until now. So upon zipping it up the first time I notice that the side with out the shoulder was too low. I was ummmmmm I really have a wardrobe malfunction. But I am stubborn I made it so I am wearing it. So here is the solution. It worked just need a different color next time. Some might have thought it was weird. I don't really care I liked it and I had lots of fun in it. Next different color tank (brown or beige) I think it would match up better


No comments:

Post a Comment