Thursday, November 18, 2010

I just Love FoodBlogs and cooking!

This post is for my Homie ( and you know you are) So I love Food blogs and have a host of recipes I have used from them. So I am going to post the blogs here so you can check out there wonderful blogs. I get so excited about Food and inspired with the photography on the pages sometimes so I will put some of the recipes if I can find the where exactly I first found them. So homie here is some of my stash I hope you have fun cooking like I have. Love ya!!!

Martha Stewart! Need I say more. I have gotten a whole lot of good recipes and (whispering " only a few I didn't like)
Chicken Piccata ( I make mine a little different then the recipe but it's only because of the chef I use to work with)
Sesame Orange Shrimp ( I haven't tried his one yet)
Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce ( This is one of my Favorites)
Linguine with Shrimp and a White Wine Sauce ( I made this one the other day it was faboulous)
My Tartelette is a beautiful blog. If you like different types of food like goat cheese and french food you would enjoy it a lot, even if not it has interesting recipies and beautiful photography. Also on here blog she has like so many other food blogs you can visit to click here to see that page. I haven't used any of the recipes from this blog but I will. I love it and can't wait to make time to make some of her recipes.
Watermelon and Honeydew Sorbets with Lemongrass Sauce ( Is it wrong that I want to try this its sounds so good)

Butter Flour Sugar This site hasn't been up dated in a minute but there are some great recipes in previous post to check out.
Raspberry Marshmallow ( sounds good to me)
Churros ( Sounds good to me )
Joy the Baker is an awesome website I have made several items from her blog. I just love almost everything she puts up Ooooooo wee.
Shrimp and Grits( Yummy)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes ( OMG this is one of the best chocolate cupcakes I have had. I think she has another one on her some where on her blog)
Berry Meyer Lemon Pancakes( I haven't had the opportunity to try it but it's on my to do list)
Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies ( Yes I made these and they were wonderful I didn't use a peppermint filling I just used powder sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract yummy )
Honey Whole Wheat Pound Cake (This sounds awesome I think I might want to try this this weekend.)

Satisfied, This is a new blog that I discovered like 3 weeks ago and have been lovin it ever since. I have gotten some cool recipes off of this blog that I am going to try.
Pork Chops and Capers ( Ummm I don't eat pork chops really, but this sounded great)
Churros ( This sounds so good too!)
Simple potatoes ( Hey sometimes the best things are so simple)


Oh Steamy Kitchen is great i just found this on too!
Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon and Garlic ( Ok This sounds too good to me for real!)
Bake Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings ( need I say more)
Warm Spinach Mascarpone ( Whaaaaaa you know that;s good)
La Bella Cook, I just found this one too!
Yes Love and olive oil, This one is awesome! She has recipes and all her travels. Ooooooooo yeah

Well there are obviously more Food blogs to find so if any one finds some cool ones just leave a comment. I will keep ya updated on more foods I try. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment