Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FOOTBALL WASTED!

I am so excited on Saturday I got Football wasted oh yeah!!!! I first I went to the FAMU vs. Hampton game at 3pm then went to the FSU vs. Clemson game and had the opportunity to be a photography at Doak Campbell stadium. I have never been to a FSU game let alone being on the field. My Brother and my Dad were watching from the stands and I was shooting on the field. ( Thanks Daddy!) This was such an exciting experience. Oh and I didn't have to worry about my settings (for those photo geeks like myself lol) The lights were the best ever. I was in lighting heaven. Ahhhhhh


My lens was 70-200mm but I was so freakin close. Yea!
Me and all my credentials. Yeah that green thing says I can go anywhere and shoot on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment