Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Enjoying my Saturday

Saturday was a good day! So I chilled out most of the morning, I was really tired from the game from the night before, hahahhaha I still haven't put those pics up ummmm I might do that after this post. So I went to my all time favorite place , Panera Bread, ( Yes I am in love with this place).Then after this most awesome lunch I spent the rest day with my very cute very smart for 5 years old godson. Ummm can I say Little kids especially this one have loads of energy. I actually think I was sore on Sunday from running around on the play ground with him. We were there for like 3 hours and he only want to play with me. hahahahah I was glad I was able to go down the slides with him. So after that we went to my house so I can do his hair, but I felt bad because he wanted to play with a toy car or train or something and I had none, there are no kids that live my house. Next time we will pack some of his toys. But I had soooooooo much Fun!!!! So until next time.



My favorite pic.
Ain't he cute( For you homie yes I am sending you all the pics I took just incase you see this before I send them)



Ok these cookies are ummmmmmmmm yummy yummmy so so serious

2 comments:

  1. he is adorable! Just had lunch at panera on sunday! bbq chicken salad was delish!!!


    482

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and he is so entertaining. Whaaaa you went to panera I thought I tired you out on Panera. I am not sure if we have that dish on our menu. Ummmm I going to check that sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete