Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy B-Day To Me!!!!!!!!

Ok, so today is not my birthday, BUUUUUT Friday was. Yea! Another year old. Thank you God! Well I didn't do much on that day. I went to cover a game for the 4Q. ( I won't dwell on it but that night every local team lost in the third round of playoffs bummer) But my best friend took me out that Thursday and my other best friend took me to lunch that Monday. It was a pretty awesome week. Didn't get to go to the Melting Pot like I wanted my funds were looking low, but fear not I will make it before the new year.

Ok this is called the xyz @ the aloft hotel in Downtown Tallahassee. It was nice but no one was there and I was hungry and didn't know where and how to get food.


So we took a few pics of the place cause it was very nice and then we left.



Lacacia and I went to One on One next. I have been there so I suggested that I go. He it's my Birthday why not!This is a tapas bar in Tallahassee.
The Food was so good I suggest if you ever in Tallahassee go the One on One.
This is the chessey grit cake and shrimp. Ummmm my favorite.

Some teriyki glazed chicken fingers( I think) and some sweet potato frieds

This is the stuff mushrooms I love this one too!
Lacacia had the crab cake. She said it was very good

Of course some candy smelling drink. I don't drink much so I took about 4 sips of this and order water and a sweet tea. If you drink you might like this. Who am I kidding I don't even know what this is but it tasted fine.

All and all a great night !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment