Monday, August 2, 2010

Lap Scarf

I have finally finished one of my many projects that have been left uncompleted since last year.  Ok Ok I don't think this particular one has been on the shelf that long, but I know it has been at least 5 or so months. It's a lap scarp for you lap of course. heeheh it's suppose to go over your lap when you have a  dress or skirt on in church and you are sitting in the pews and you don't want to show anything. wink wink.... Old lady ushers would put these white cloths over your lap in church. I made this one for someone at church, I hope she likes it.

My homie was very kind to model this for me after church... she didn't even know she was going to do but I did. Get it "First Lady"
hgMY hand embroidery is getting so much better. Oh yes and that fabric is super slippery, Ooooooo I forget I think it's moleskin.

No comments:

Post a Comment