Monday, August 9, 2010

Coiling my Hair Attempt one

So I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair. It had grown so much since I left the twist in for so long. So I was on You tube ( Like I am always when I need some hair advice) and wanted to find a video on coiling. Now when I had my dread I use to do it, but it was different now because no one starts me off.  I had seen on before and behold i found it again. It was a video on how to coil with out a comb. Check out Naturally Lovely curls she is the bomb and she taught me a lot. So I attempted my first coils so I can do a coil out. Ummmmmmm they turned out ok soooo the next time I will wash my hair, coil on dry hair instead of wet( my coils weren't tight enough, I hope that helps) and take my freakin time. Sigh! I hope the coil out looks good, but nevertheless I still rocked it.
yes hot mess. It looks even worse in the back. I will not accept defeat
Yeah this looks good from this angle.
And yes I did go out with this style to the graduation party. I don't think anyone could tell the difference. Well if they did they weren't going to say anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment