Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good Company, Good Food, Good Movie

Yes, new purse from Vera Bradley store. And it was 40% off yes it was a good deal
My bestfriend.


The rest of the crew
Oh this place was the bomb. Soooooooo good if you ever come to Tally please visit here.
Another Broken Egg Cafe.

So I am so sorry about the lack of post in May. I was soooo busy with the 4Q and also I didn't feel much like writing. Very sorry about that. Hello June! So last week a couple of my girls and I went for brunch and a movie. The movie, Yeah you guessed it SEX IN THE CITY 2. Some people didn't think it lived up to the hype, buuuuuuuut I loved it. No it was not like the first movie, but of course not it, the sequel it's what happen after and sometimes what happens after isn't as glamorous as the road it took to get there. It really talk about the issues each women is having after they get there happily ever after. That is all I am going to say about the movie don't want to spoil anything just in case some of you gals are still going to see it. The Fashion was ummmmm so 80's inspired, I still loved it. I even saw some men in there with there wife or girlfriend or who ever. ummmm. What a way to spend a rainy Saturday, homies, food, and a straight girl flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment