Monday, June 21, 2010

Saturday Part 2

Yep this was the Seven on Seven Tournament, It was so many teams out there

This is the fashion show I saw

This is one of the artist I met she makes the most fantastic Jewelry. Her name is Quincue Hamby



This is Stephanie She is right next door. She is an interior Designer and we talked a long time. Her store is call ART of the FIND vintage interior shop.
Her store was beautiful.
I guess this was kinda one of my date nights. I took myself to the movies

So after I finish being out at the downtown farmer's market( I stayed about 30 min it wasn't that big) I went home to pick up my dad and take him to a 7-on-7 tournament. Yeah I was not doing any 4Q stuff on Saturday. Last week almost took me out. After that I went boutique window shopping and stumbled on two awesome places. I talked with both owners. The Coolest people ever. I even found out they are having a Fashion show here in july and I think I want to help out. Soon the rain started and I was glad to be home, buut the lights went out and were out for a loooooooong time. I tried to go to sleep, but it wasn't happening . It got to be about 9:30 and I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to the movies and saw the Karate Kid and I like it, Jaden Smith got on my nerves a little bit but all in all I think he did a good job. Jackie Chan was the bomb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment