Friday, March 19, 2010

Two Strand Twist


Look at those spaces I wonder what it will look like when I twist it out
Yeah I think I look better now.

Well I after watching several videos. I feel a little better. So now with my clips and wrap lotions and combs. I but my hair in two strand twist. I made them smaller, and it worked out better. I have them flat now and I will leave them in for 2 or 3 days and twist them out. I think I will make them again but smaller then the ones now. Well I feel good about this hair style. So onward. Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I like your hair twisted! cant wait to see the next step. When i did my attempt at a twist out I used twist and lock and did it when my hair was dry. I managed to not have a lot of spacing and my twist looked ok but I didnt care for what it looked like when I took them out. Next time I plan to go a little bigger and also try Miss Jessie's stuff. Im still not that brave to share my hair woes with the blog world yet. lol

    482

    ReplyDelete