Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good BYe September! HELLLLLOOOOO October!

Whoa! When did october get here. Well I have been gone for a little bit, but have been very very busy. September was alright just real glad to see it go. Not too many good stuff in September 2o09. I haven't had the opportunity to sew anything. 4Quartersonline is taking up all my time( in a good way) God has got me this path where I don't know where I am going but I trust him so I here I go. HEY ! Ms Joy where are you. So hey October Hope you bring more blessings then pain. So I welcome October with a scripture ummmmmm let me see... Oh I have one

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living" Psalm27:13

1 comment:

  1. I understand....Sept was a busy month but its still all good. Good welcome and Great Scripture!!!

    ReplyDelete