Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Weddings


I was in Orlando this weekend for my homegirl's wedding. I had a blast! It was very well planned out and everything from their video, photographs and decor was very beautiful. The Embassy Suites in downtown Orlando was fabulous everything was top notch. If I had some event going on in Orlando the Embassy suites would be my first choice. I enjoyed myself and was very happy to see her so beautiful and in love with her husband. I know they are going to have a wonderful life together. I also had the bomb room at the Crowne plaza in down town Orlando. I booked it at a low price on priceline.com.
The weekend before, another one of my homegirl's had gotten married . Well they both, the bride and groom are homies of mine. I was so over joyed. It's been a long time and I am glad to see them tie the knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment