Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sewing Therapy Results

This is one of my therapy session that went alright. Some days, it was a struggle and I was very frustrated( working with cotton interlock was very challenging) but we worked through it( I think I am going to start praying while I sew). We finished and this was the result.Wow that therapy session worked out great. I still think that it needs some work but I am still pretty happy with it. Also that purse was my first Amy Butler pattern and I think it came out pretty good too. I have another session coming up soon. Oh yeah let me tell you about this dress. The fabric I used was a cotton interlock I got from Jo ann Fabric and some poly stretch material I have had it for a while and the pattern was Simplicity pattern 4577.
I like this pattern it was fairly easy. This is actually my second time at the bodice, the first bodice didn't work out so well.(I'll post it so you can be the judge.) I think I'll get better and probably make this dress again in white. And the therapy continues. Thanks God for listening!

1 comment: