Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Card

I am photographer for real, I promise



Today is my parent's 31st annivesary. WhooooooooooooHooooooooooooo and counting. So here is the story. Now my dad came home late yesterday and was like. "Oh by the way Janine can you make a card for your mom for me to give to her on our Anniversary" I was looking cross eyed at my dad because it was like 10:30pm. "Daddy are you for real" He was like " yes" So I went to my room and started pulling out my paper and weird stuff I like to use and went to work. I didn't finish until about 12:30am. So my Dad gives her the card this morning and my mom is like " I knew Janine was making me a card, I told her I don't want any more store brought cards" I said Mama for real you knew I was making the card all this time" Needless to say she liked it and is not expecting another store brought card ever, she said it's a waste of money. Pressure on, Thanks Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment