Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Friday 2011

Sorry I have been gone for a two weeks. I actually had stuff to blog about I just hadn't got to putting it up. I have nothing super special, just some things I have been doing . Well the first Friday of every month here in Tallahassee is First Friday. From previous post you know I love these Fridays when all the galleries stay open late and Railroad square is poppin' with galleries shows vintage shops and entertainment, oh yeah and a bunch are art lovers and artist. Ooooooo I love Art. Well this time I didn't get to go to railroad square but I went to some of the other galleries around town. It wasn't exciting as Railroad square, but cool no the less. This time my little homies didn't roll out with me in the cold to look at art, but my cousin did. I hope she had a good time. I told her welcome to my world and she just smiled



I love my cousin.

We went to Bonefish Grill afterwards, I think I look like a straight up girl from the 80's that night.
What a great night! I love First Fridays I can 't wait until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment