Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jacksonville Wedding

So the weekend that just passed, I went to Jacksonville for my younger cousin's wedding. When I say it was awesome! We stayed in an awesome hotel and all of my family was there. Now on the day of the wedding it rained and rained and rained and the wedding was suppose to be outside. Bummer right. Nope they moved into the reception area and it was even more beautiful. They also had one of those cakes like you see on the food network. I am so elated to have another addition to the family.

Food network cake( at least I think so )
They were so happy! I love to see this. Ahhhhhh look at my new cousin in her dress.
Ummm yeah my family can party all night if you let them
This was really outside my window, beautiful isn't it!
Beautiful hotel, I love the crown plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment