Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!

Yep this is my afro after my yarn braids
Civic center

So I know I have been slacking on my posting. I only had 3 post for the month of Feburary...yikes! I have had two people call me and come up to me to ask me when am I going to update my blog...hahahahah. I am glad somebody's reading it. Well Let's start from the sunday before last. So I was in church from like 8am until 2pm ( not the same service :)) I went to my services and sunday school and then headed over to my cousin's church for their youth day program. My cousin was he speaker...yea....I was so proud of him and would not have missed the opportunity to hear him speak for the first time. So after Church I headed to the FSU womens basketball game. It was the last home game of the season and my dad scored me some tickets... awesome game, they beat clemson. Yes I had a busy sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment