Monday, October 11, 2010

Three Days +Three Hairstyles=Every Weekend

It seems like every weekend I am rocking like 3 styles. A different on Friday Saturday and Sunday. This weekend is no different. I guess I am trying to figure out what to do with this hair. Well as you saw in the previous post, I had the blow out.... so let the hair style rain begin...


My mom and I went to get Pedicures on Saturday... I love getting them now, it's all her and my sister's fault
Bantu knots or chicken poo poos as we call them in Liberia ( at least that's what my family tells me)
Off to church. So I went to sleep the night before with out doing my hair soooo I didn't really know what to do in the morning. So I just did the knots in the front and picked out the back the best I could.

So my homie is rocking her fresh doo. She always looks fly.
My Best friend is rocking her Bantu knot out. It always looks good on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment